We have designed home care services to address your unique needs. We endeavor to provide you the quality of life that you deserve.
Maarrey Home Care shall provide non-medical care services to individuals in Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Berks, Buck, and Lancaster counties to maximize their quality of life, independence, dignity and comfort in their home settings. Services shall be available 7 days per week, 24 hours a day. Services shall be provided in the evening and on weekends, and the Agency shall provide for the availability of on-call staff for after-business-hours to handle inquiries and emergencies.
Services Provided: Persons may receive the following services:
- Home Health Aide, Household, Sitter, Chore Services, etc.Aiding you to finish your tasks with the supervision of a nurse.
- Medical Social ServicesProviding assistance through counseling, case management, and referrals.
- HomemakingWe’ll make sure that your home stays clean and comfortable for you to live in.
- CompanionshipWhen you need someone to be there for you to help take care of you and keep you company, we’ll be right there with you.
- Personal CareFor assistance with personal tasks, such as bathing and grooming, our care team will support you with what you need.
Orders from the attending physician are required for performance of care and services except household, chore or sitter services, if same are provided by the Agency. Care must conform to current standards of practice for the respective discipline and should be reasonable and necessary to the treatment of a medical or psychiatric disorder.