We are your friendly neighbor dedicated to serving you with our quality home care services.
We at Maarrey Home Care, a local home care provider in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania, are committed to providing quality non-medical care services for you or your loved ones. Our experience in the healthcare industry has helped us to understand the needs of our clients who are dealing with the difficulties of old age, injury, or disability. We are here to offer assistance with activities of daily living.
Our agency ensures that throughout the duration of our service your decisions and preferences will be respected. We recognize that each client has different needs and wants, which is why we have customized our care services to meet the various requirements of our customers.
Our Goals Our ultimate goal is to provide the best possible living conditions and to improve quality of life for our clients. We strive to provide unsurpassed level of care by being dedicated to employee education and client satisfaction. We provide comprehensive quality home health services designed to meet the needs of our clients; while maintaining dignity and respect.
Our StaffOur employees at Maarrey Home Care have undergone a careful screening to ensure that we have the qualified care providers who have reached the requirements needed in the home care industry. We strive to help our caregivers to serve you better and to have the benefits that they deserve.
Core ValuesThe success of Maarrey Home Care is built on a commitment to our core values:
- Patient First
- Lead Through Innovation
- One Company, One Team
- Personal Accountability for Excellence
Our VisionMaarrey Home Care will be recognized as the premier community home health care agency dedicated to helping our clients live happy and healthier lives in the comfort of their homes.
Our MissionThe mission of Maarrey Home Care is to provide high-quality, safe, and cost-effective supportive services to our clients. This mission is guided by the following:
- Provide home care services regardless of age, religion, sex nationality or social status.
- Provide patients a less costly but high-quality alternative to institutionalized care.
- Provide non-medical services to enable patients to remain at home during recuperation from illness, accident, surgery, or disability.
- Assist patients and their families with the transition from the hospital to home through cooperative planning and service coordination with hospital staff, physicians, and services in the community.
- Collaborate with the referring physician to assure the best possible patient outcome, given the patient’s potential and the availability of resources.